Is Nuclear the Answer?

Ok, not a huge amount of Mel Gibson fans out there, I thought even guys had to admit this man is a looker!

Anyway, apologies for the late start to the year for Evolved. I have lots of issues to explore this year and as ever am grateful for your time and participation.

To get us started I have been reading about the governments recent support of another generation of Nuclear Power Plants.

I hear arguments for and against although I have my own opinion I would like to explore others thoughts.

If you would like to find out more about Nuclear Power there are some useful links below, supporting a variety of viewpoints. Have a look and let me know your thoughts or register your vote on the adjacent poll.

I will forward the results of the poll to the Government and relevant agencies and charities.

World Nuclear Association

Greenpeace - Nuclear Power

Nuclear Power, and Other Energy Resources

Sustainable Development Commission - Is Nuclear the Answer?

Image Credit: Picture Newsletter

Comments

  1. Oh, I forgot to come back and tell you that I DO think Mel Gibson is hot. I don't know what he was on about when he was drunk that night, because it was just so out of left field that I have trouble believing he said such things. It just makes no sense at all.

    He's a handsome devil, though. That's for sure. That rugged face and then the soft blue eyes...*gah* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I think I have convinced myself that it is a lie and he said nothing of the sort.......I believe him to be a good man, and the papers do tell a lot of fibs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to do about Wrapping? (2)

Social Screening?