Blog Action Day 2016



In two days time it is Blog Action Day (BAD). I have come across some conflicting information regarding the theme for this year and also a post stating that BAD are now partners with Article 19, a charitable organisation who defend the right to freedom of expression.

It is a little difficult to piece the whole story together at this time for two reasons; firstly I have not participated for several years and as such have been unaware of the changes as they have occurred, and secondly I do not use Facebook or Twitter and have become aware recently how much that excludes me from certain information.

Although you can view Facebook pages to some extent without being a member the information is limited and something I have to actively seek out rather than coming to me via regular feeds.

I am delighted that I have looked this up at this time, and as such not missed out on BAD for this year however while I am considering what to post and trying to confirm if there is actually a specified theme for this year if anyone has any further information that can help me I would be most grateful if they could leave me a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Screening?

What to do about Wrapping? (2)