Survey Says...

Earlier this year I took part in a survey by ECOVER regarding ecological products, recycling, and general attitudes to the environment, that my sister put me onto. As I completed the survey some time ago I could not remember how long they were keeping it open for.

Well yesterday I received a letter thanking me for my participation and announcing me one of the lucky winners of these books! I am still reading at the moment but am looking forward to sharing the little gems they no doubt contain with you soon!

Comments

  1. I was introduced to an environmental product called simply active Eco Smart washing tabs at Christmas. I have found them very good and the washing machine also seems to like them, its quieter.
    They do products for dish washers, not much use to me as I dont have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am glad you are getting on with them. Not all of the products I have tried have been brilliant but most, and they are improving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to do about Wrapping? (2)

Social Screening?