Plastics Challenge - Update 2

Following my last shopping trip where I purchased all of the usual products as required I have been compiling a list of the items that come in plastic containers, which I currently recycle, and trying to source alternatives. I have looked for refills, which can result in up to an 85% reduction in plastic use, or non plastic containers as an alternative.

I have been comparing previous brands, current brands and new brands so I can also analyse the cost implications and will be writing to individual companies to inform them of my findings, requesting that they provide refills or alternatives where applicable. So far the outcome has not been as bleak as I expected. Details to follow on completion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Screening?

What to do about Wrapping? (2)