Your Planet Needs You





I have been dreading watching this programme. I like many have been aware of threats to our planet through global warming for some years now and few can be unaware of the information being circulated by environmental organisations and action groups, or remain ignorant to the outstanding and global action that the public are now taking to bring our governments to task over climate change. 

However I feared that despite my awareness, this programme might make it clear that things are far worse than I thought, and sadly it has....

We are all going to have to deal with our own fears over this issue in our own ways, this post is not about my concerns, it is about my resultant actions.

As it says in my blog header, and to this I hold...There are many things in this world that we have influence over for the betterment of us all. I believe that if you identify a problem that you cannot live with you have to try and bring about change for the better. I know that I do not have all of the answers but I believe that between us we do.

So, I am declaring a state of climate emergency across my blogs, and all of my blogging efforts will be focused on documenting and promoting actions to address this horrific state of affairs. Global, united efforts are needed, but every small action can count.

I know that my small efforts as an individual and family unit will have some impact, and hope that by sharing them here I can encourage others to do the same. It is after all the very least we can do and is as far as I can see the only viable option. It certainly beats the pants off of sitting here feeling panic about the future, for me, my loved ones, my race and my beautiful planet. More very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Screening?

What to do about Wrapping? (2)